Friday 2 October 2015

Starship Bonus Event | Galactic Civilizations Game Screenshot

Starship Bonus Event | Galactic Civilizations Game Screenshot
When colonizing new planets, (after the first one), there is a chance to find different bonuses on the newly found planet. And there is one mandatory bonus, that every player need, this is the Starship Bonus. If I happen to find this bonus, I get the most of it, even if my personality gets a little evil. After that I apply negative bonuses to other planets to become neutral again. With this bonus, the planet will produce space ships with the percentage increase in attack and defense, i.e. more ship quality. This way I can be sure my ship will be stronger than any enemy ship, even when all standard ship quality buildings are constructed by the rival player and me.

More Galactic Civilizations screenshots.

No comments:

Post a Comment