Tuesday 23 October 2018

Today We Play: Warlock - Master of the Arcane

Today We Play: Warlock - Master of the Arcane
After a short practice I'm really hooked on the latest version of Warlock - Master of the Arcane, where we can play a special game victory about the Dremers. Dremers, as I called them dreamers in the beginning, are an alien race that invades Ardania trough a nasty portals that appear on random locations on the map and makes the lands around contaminated. While I red about it and how hard it is, it arose the challenge to test my superb ability in gaming :) And here I am, taking care of my mighty empire, defending with Elven Archers and expanding with Archers of Helia.
Now there are some important things that I desperately needed to know. Contaminated lands can be cleared, as well as meteor stroke lands, volcanoes and even dead lands after portal explosions. 

All screenshots for Warlock: Master of the Arcane.

No comments:

Post a Comment