Saturday 28 September 2019

Lone Wolf Map for Galactic Civilizations II: Twilight of the Arnor

The last couple of weeks I spent playing Galactic Civilizations 2, and like always I had to make some challenge with a good balanced map. This map should be played with a custom race. I start with a little advantage 3 survey ships in the left party of the galaxy and have to make my way where the rest of the races are having their party :) Hint: get the barren worlds fast or make your race with super ability like Yor to colonize barren worlds from the beginning.

This is the link for the map: Lone Wolf by Ogo Bob
(right click on the link and "save link as" or it will open it like text file)

You must place it in D:\Games\GalCiv2EU\Twilight\Data\CustomMaps 
where D:\Games\ is replaced with the path of your game.

If you can not see it, there is a scroller to roll down the maps. I learned it the hard way :)
Here is a memory of this epic game.

No comments:

Post a Comment