Monday 17 December 2018

Today we Play: Colonization 4

Today we Play: Colonization 4
A few days ago, I was browsing my blog for a glimpse in the times gone far. Then I stumbled upon one of my old screenshots of Sid Meier's Civilization 4: Colonization. Suddenly an overwhelming desire engulfed me to play the game again. All those epic times of the wilderness and then the excessive war with the king. This strange feeling of a magical wave passing from the chest to the mind... It was better than love! :) 
Colonization 4
This time I didn't edited the map and played in the unknown, but without other nations. This way I do not need to rush the independence, creating liberty bells to get the Founding Fathers.  Hopefully there were some mountains around to mine silver. After making the first scout and visiting the natives settlement money begun to flow and the cities to grow. This time I made it loosing only one city, many many times. With  the artilleries positioned behind the city I can get it back at the next turn. Defense in the cities always suck, so a good amount of cavalries catch the kin's army on the open field. Next time I'll specifically make one city to lure the king's men there. 

All screenshots for Civilization 4: Colonization.

No comments:

Post a Comment